Saturday, October 30, 2010

Farm Day

Farm Day is where people come down to Hillside Orchard Farms and wander through the sorghum mill, the ethanol plant, the store, the gem mine, the corn maze, walk through the barnyard or have the hayride take you on a tour, go through the vendors that have stuff there, listen to the music that the live band had going on and eat at the cafe if you wanted to. This year I had my ceramics there at the old blacksmith's shop. People came and looked, interested in what they looked like. Really cold to start out, warm in the afternoon, and chilly again that evening. Danny and I did get to have a picture together that Amber took, and then one of me. Amber had fun with different poses with the big plastic people! Later that evening Danny went to the Haunted Corn Maze with me along for the laughs. He looks kinda scary!


No comments: