Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!


Good-bye 2010, Hello 2011! I sat and watch the last 45 seconds of the old year slip away on the couch. As the new year rang in, tears slipped down my face as I recalled the good times and the bad times throughout the year. The worst, my mother-in-law passed away...the best, Danny was found to not have anything really wrong with him that doctors could find. So many memories of in between. All the kids have jobs, I have a ceramics shop, Danny has plenty to do to keep busy. We all wish we could be with family more, and I was grateful to have my best friend, her husband, and kids come up and spend a few days with us and my stepmom and little brother Matthew came up a few days after they left and spent the day while they were going to see her Mom. I miss my Mom and Dad, and it's going to be somewhat of a hardship when I go to visit family in FL now because my Mom moved back to Ohio in August. It will be strange to say the least.
My goals this year.....#1 Get into shape. #2 Get my ceramics shop up and going. #3 Make sure my family stays healthy and happy....not getting off so far into the healthy bit as we're all going into the new year sick! #4 Hope that my children all have healthy relationships!
May God Bless all of us this upcoming year!

No comments: